2019 White River Painting Show
Terms and Agreements
In order to receive your registration forms to enter your painting, you must submit a photo (both front and back of the painting) along with painting dimensions.This will allow us to have appropriate room for all the paintings and for us to determine if the painting fits the Ozarks theme. Once the painting photos and sizes are received/approved, the registration forms will be mailed or emailed to you.
Photos may be either in digital format or a printed 4x6 (matte or glossy) photograph.Please include your mailing address and an email address if you have one, so we may send your registration forms
Use one of the following addresses to submit your photos/dimensions or drop them by the museum in person:
Ralph Foster Museum
P. O. Box 17
Point Lookout, Missouri 65726
See following for submission rules.
Entry Fees:$10.00 per painting, tax exempt with a limit of two entries.(No charge for students with a school I.D.)
- Must represent the Ozarks Region.
- All paintings must be a paint medium applied to canvas/paper.(No digital paintings.)
- Cannot be the product of a painting workshop.
- Must have been painted within the last two years.
- Cannot have been exhibited in a previous WRPS.
- Must be framed or have finished edges ready for hanging.
(No saw tooth hangers – wire only.)
- Photos of paintings will be accepted starting
October 1, 2019.
- Registrations will be mailed/emailed out after photos are received.
- Registration forms and paintings must be delivered by
November 6, 2019.
- White River Painting Show will run from
November 11-December 13, 2019.
- Painting pickup will occur after the show closes
December 14-20, 2019(Closed Sunday)
- Best of Show ($200.00)
- Second Place ($150.00)
- Third Place ($100.00)
- Honorable Mention ($50.00)
Awards will be selected by the White River Painting Show Juror.